Last modified: December 8th, 2017
Information we collect and how we use it
You are not required to register for an account or provide any personal information to us to browse through any Healthy Ozis services. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
* Information you provide– When you sign up for a Healthy Ozis service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as product orders, we also request credit card or other payment account information.
* Cookies – Currently, we do not use any cookies for tracking purposes.
* Google Analytics– We may often use the third party service google analytics to provide us with information about visitors to our website.
* Log information – When you access Healthy Ozis sites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
* User communications – When you send email or other communications to Healthy Ozis, we may retain those communications in order to quickly process your inquiries, respond to your requests, provide store newsletters and improve our overall services.
Choices for personal information
when you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Healthy Ozis only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Healthy Ozis in the following limited circumstances:
a) We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
b) We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf.
d) We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site & welcome any feedback about these sites.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We never ask for personal or private information.
We do not store and Credit Card numbers or Credit card details on our website.
All payments are processed by PayPal www.paypal.com.au
PayPal is the industry leader in Online Security.
PayPal automatically encrypts confidential information using Secure Sockets Layer protocol SSL with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
All information is stored on the PayPal website and resides on the server that is heavily guarded both physically & electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorised computers.
We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we rely on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.