- Textured grid roller with specifically designed floating point and firm bumps to gently massage muscles and hit the trigger points.
- It can help to erode trigger points, restore flexibility, relieve muscular pain and discomfort.
- This is not only perfect for self myofascial release and massage therapy, but also great for balance & stretching training, yoga,
physical therapy,Pilates and other sports training applications.
- Made of EVA foam,Lightweight,soft to touch,rich elastic buffer,surface With Massage Floating Point.
- Prevent body aches by keeping muscles from becoming overactive
- Great for breaking up muscle fascia after a hard training session.
- Foam roller helps speed up recovery process so you can train at your optional level
- Can eliminate muscle tension, and strengthen the core muscle strength and flexibility, stretching the muscles and tendons,lipid-lowering toning.
- Also can break up the soft tissue adhesions and scar tissue, Self-massage and myofascial release, break trigger points,
relieve tension fascia while increasing blood flow and circulation of the soft tissue.
TIPS FOR USING FOAM ROLLER
1.Roll each area up and down until you find a tender spot.
2.Hold the spot for 20-30 seconds or longer to loosen any tight muscles.
3. Normal breathing, do not hold your breath when relax.
4.You can use small balls for assist to fully relax some small musles and sensitive areas that foam roller can not reach,like the lower back musles.